Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

A couple of the bloggers that I follow do weekly or occasional posts of their favorite things found around the web. I have to admit, these are some of my favorite blog posts to read. I love to get new ideas from what others have found online and it always gives me a peek into their likes and dislikes, their world.

So I've decided that I would share with you some of the things I love from around the web.

Here goes!!! (Clink on the titles to go to the webpage that my favorite things are from)

Owl Cupcakes  Are these not just the cutest desserts ever?


No Bake Sweet Potato Cheesecakes  I love no bake, I love cheesecake, I love sweet potatoes. This dessert intrigues me.


Noble Brand Grapefruit Juice  I love grapefruit, but I hate all the effort it takes to prepare it to eat. So this juice is amazing! It's so fresh and unsweetened. I usually add almost a whole pack of splenda to a cup of juice because it's so tart!


The Curly Bob  I LOVE this look! I wish I didn't have such a round face and that my hair was more cooperative so I could pull this off!
Reese Witherspoon with curly bob

Owl Mugs  The cutest mugs EVER! I love them, but I can't justify the price tag of $18 a piece.


Modalu London Bag  I love the structure and the COLOR! It just pops! I don't like that it's the 'Pippa Bag' (I'm not into celebrity trends) or the fact that the price is $250, but a girl can dream!
Modalu London bag

David's Tea Dragonwell Green Tea  I finally broke down and bought some loose leaf tea. I LOVE this green tea. It's smooth and tastes so authentic. I even drank this tea in place of my morning coffee this morning, that is a BIG thing!


I hope you enjoyed my favorite things!

Happy Wednesday...

C

No comments:

Post a Comment